Androtrex by Global Healing Center
What is Androtrex?
As men age, they experience a slow down in vitality, energy, sexual drive, and overall wellness. Androtrexis designed to assist the body in regulating proper hormone balance to create superior vitality in males.
A Brief History of the Invention of Androtrex
Androtrex is the result of unparalleled ancient wisdom reinterpreted in the light of modern equipment and analysis.
- Androtrex® is the combination of our Spagyrex process and Dr. Group's research on hormone deficiency males experience after age 28. Male hormones such as testosterone, DHEA and growth hormone decrease with age leading to andropause, lack of energy, as well as loss of male vitality.
- Thus began a six year journey to create the most powerful herbal male hormonal support product. It started by studying a combination of hormone enhancing and regulating herbs and the works of the famous 16th century healer, scientist and alchemist, Paracelsus.
- Paracelsus, composed the word Spagyria (Spagyry), which means to extract (spao) and combine (ageiro). The word was used to describe the process and power of transmuting a preparation of herbs into an elixir of health and longevity.
- Dr. Group took this original technology and advanced the science and art of spagyry-based processes to create the Spagyrex process, a revolutionary, multi-step, proprietary alchemy and spagyry-based processing technique that follows the principle of separating and recombining all the elements of an herb to extract the most powerful essence of its healing nature. This results in a Harmonious Organic Supercharged Extract.
- Tribulus terrestris (fruit)
Tribulus terrestris is a vigorous plant believed to stimulate the libido and support normal hormone levels. Many men attribute it to enhanced energy, stamina, and sexual function.
- Suma (root)
Suma is a ground vine with a deep roots. It is native to the Amazon and other parts of South America. Suma has been used as an aphrodisiac and sexual tonic for nearly 300 years. It's even been called "the Russian Secret" due to being used by Russian athletes in search of anabolic effects.
- Ashwaganda (root)
Better known as Indian ginseng, ashwaganda has been used in Ayurvedic medicine to rejuvenate the body and mind.
- Maca (root)
Maca, or Peruvian ginseng, is a vigorous plant that grows atop the Andes. Maca was made popular by indigenous tribes in Peru who have used it to stimulate libido and support fertility for hundreds of years.
- Avena sativa (root)
Also known as the common oat, avena sativa contains natural compounds that help support hormone levels, increase energy, and encourage a healthy sexual response in men.
- Tongkat ali (root)
Tongkat ali, or Malaysian ginseng, supports normal hormone levels, helping to stimulate libido and promote a healthy sexual response.
- Catuaba (bark)
Native to the Amazon, catuaba is a small, flowering tree. Its bark was discovered by the Tupi tribe to have aphrodisiac qualities reported to spawn erotic dreams and boost libido.
- Muira puama (bark)
Muira puama is a small tree native to the Amazon. Practitioners of Brazilian herbal medicine use muira puama bark as a powerful aphrodisiac and sexual stimulant that promotes a healthy erectile response.
- Kosher certified vegetable glycerin
More gentle and stable than alcohol, USP Kosher certified vegetable glycerin is the best solvent base for Spagyrex® formulations.
- Purified water (pH neutral)
Purified water is one of the best neutral carriers. Its effective, gentle, and, unlike alcohol, appropriate for everyone.