WHY YOU NEED PERQUE BONE GUARD FORTÉ 20?
PERQUE Bone Guard Forté 20, an exclusive nutritional formula, provides 20 uniquely balanced, energized, and alkalinizing bone builders.* It is also your most complete, fully active, comprehensive mineral supplement.*
The National Osteoporosis Foundation predicts that by 2010, about 12 million over the age of 50 are expected to have osteoporosis and another 40 million to have low bone mass.* By 2020, it is expected to increase to 14 million cases of osteoporosis and over 47 million cases of low bone mass.*
Consider the following avoidable outcomes:
- One in two women over age 50 will develop osteoporosis.*
- One in eight men will develop an osteoporosis related fracture.*
Lifestyle factors, such as smoking, diet, and exercise, affect bone health and may lead to osteoporosis.*
BONE GUARD FORTÉ 20 SUPERIORITY
PERQUE Bone Guard Forté 20 provides 20 fully potent, transporter-energized, bioactive, bone-building nutrients in forms the body can fully use.* Consider the following:
- Calcium is one of the most clinically studied nutrients for bone health. PERQUE Bone Guard Forté 20 delivers four distinct, fully soluble, completely ionized forms of calcium for maximum benefit.*
- Magnesium deficiencies are a major reason for calcium and bone loss, and may contribute to brittle bones.* PERQUE Bone Guard Forté 20 contains four fully soluble, completely ionized forms of magnesium for optimal action.*
FOUR TABSULES PROVIDES:
20 Energized, Bone-building Elemental Minerals and Nutrients**
|Calcium||(as acetate, glycinate, succinate, malate, fumarate, and citrate)|| |
(as acetate, glycinate, succinate, malate, fumarate, and citrate)
|Boron||(as citrate)|| |
|Zinc||(as citrate)|| |
|Manganese||(as citrate, succinate, malate and glycinate)|| |
|Selenium||(as 100% l-selenomethionine)|| |
|Chromium||(as citrate)|| |
|Vanadium||(as ascorbate)|| |
|Copper||(as sebecate)|| |
|Silica||(from magnesium trisilicate from horse tail/equisetum)|| |
|Vitamin C||(100% l-ascorbate, fully reduced, corn free)|| |
|Vitamin D-3||(1,25 dihydroxycholecalciferol)|| |
|(as phylloquinone)|| |
|(as phylloquinone)|| |
|Stronium||(as gluconate)|| |
|Vegetable fiber|| |
** All forms of the above minerals and nutrients are used in clinical bone studies with proven results.
- Healthy bone maintenance . . . . . . . . 2-4 tablets/day
- Family or personal osteoporosis risk . .4-6 tablets/day
- Repair or known osteoporosis . . . . . . 6-8 tablets/day
Available in bottles of 100 and 240 tablets.
This vegetarian, allergen-free formula provides a unique, complete, better bone building agent.
Each ingredient is 100% soluble, ionized, and fully bioactive.*
IMPROVE BONE HEALTH
Just as specific dietary and lifestyle factors promote bone health and protect against osteoporosis, other factors can also increase loss of bone mass, including:
- Sodium pulls large amounts of calcium into the kidneys, where it is subsequently excreted through the urinary tract.*
- Protein, in excess of 60 grams per day, promotes the loss of calcium and other vital minerals through the urine.*
- Caffeine-containing drinks have been found to trigger the loss of calcium through the kidneys and intestines.* Research indicates that a lifetime daily consumption of two or more cups of caffeinated coffee or soda is linked with a reduction in bone density.* The more of these beverages one ingests, the greater the loss.*
- Alcohol and tobacco can also damage the bones.* Heavy drinkers appear to be at higher risk of osteoporosis; they are also more susceptible to falls and other accidents.* Heavy smokers typically have less bone density than non-smokers.*
- Brown SE: Better Bones, Better Body. New Canaan:Keats Publishing, Inc., 2nd /ed., 2000.
- Sifton DW: The PDR¨ Family Guide to Nutrition and Health. Montvale: Medical Economics, 1995.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
In order to qualify for the money-back guarantee, you must keep a log measuring your first morning pH and take enough PERQUE Bone Guard Forté 20 to keep your first morning pH in the 6.5-7.5 range. If you have difficulty reaching the specified pH range, add PERQUE Mg (Magnesium) Plus Guard and PERQUE Choline Citrate to your supplement program.