WHY YOU NEED PERQUE BONE GUARD FORTÉ 20?
PERQUE Bone Guard Forté 20, an exclusive nutritional formula, provides 20 uniquely balanced, energized, and alkalinizing bone builders.* It is also your most complete, fully active, comprehensive mineral supplement.*
The National Osteoporosis Foundation predicts that by 2010, about 12 million over the age of 50 are expected to have osteoporosis and another 40 million to have low bone mass.* By 2020, it is expected to increase to 14 million cases of osteoporosis and over 47 million cases of low bone mass.*
Consider the following avoidable outcomes:
- One in two women over age 50 will develop osteoporosis.*
- One in eight men will develop an osteoporosis related fracture.*
Lifestyle factors, such as smoking, diet, and exercise, affect bone health and may lead to osteoporosis.*
BONE GUARD FORTÉ 20 SUPERIORITY
PERQUE Bone Guard Forté 20 provides 20 fully potent, transporter-energized, bioactive, bone-building nutrients in forms the body can fully use.* Consider the following:
- Calcium is one of the most clinically studied nutrients for bone health. PERQUE Bone Guard Forté 20 delivers four distinct, fully soluble, completely ionized forms of calcium for maximum benefit.*
- Magnesium deficiencies are a major reason for calcium and bone loss, and may contribute to brittle bones.* PERQUE Bone Guard Forté 20 contains four fully soluble, completely ionized forms of magnesium for optimal action.*
WITHOUT PERQUE BONE GUARD FORTÉ 20
|Boron plays an important role in calcium and magnesium metabolism. It also works with vitamin D-3 to boose the uptake of calcium.*|
THE PROJECTED RISE IN OSTEOPOROSIS
|Zinc promotes bone mass by influencing hormonal action.*|
Iodine, iodide, Germanium sesquioxide, chromium citrate, selenium l-selenomethionine, and vanadium ascorbate for even more complete mineral replacement.*
This vegetarian, allergen-free formula provides a unique, complete, better bone-building agent. Each ingredient is 100% soluble, ionized, and fully bioactive.
FOUR TABSULES PROVIDES:
20 Energized, Bone-building Elemental Minerals and Nutrients**
|Calcium||(as acetate, glycinate, succinate, malate, fumarate, and citrate)|| |
(as acetate, glycinate, succinate, malate, fumarate, and citrate)
|Boron||(as citrate)|| |
|Zinc||(as citrate)|| |
|Manganese||(as citrate, succinate, malate and glycinate)|| |
|Selenium||(as 100% l-selenomethionine)|| |
|Chromium||(as citrate)|| |
|Vanadium||(as ascorbate)|| |
|Copper||(as sebecate)|| |
|Silica||(from magnesium trisilicate from horse tail/equisetum)|| |
|Vitamin C||(100% l-ascorbate, fully reduced, corn free)|| |
|Vitamin D-3||(1,25 dihydroxycholecalciferol)|| |
|(as phylloquinone)|| |
|(as phylloquinone)|| |
|Stronium||(as gluconate)|| |
|Vegetable fiber|| |
** All forms of the above minerals and nutrients are used in clinical bone studies with proven results.
- Healthy bone maintenance . . . . . . . . 2-4 tablets/day
- Family or personal osteoporosis risk . .4-6 tablets/day
- Repair or known osteoporosis . . . . . . 6-8 tablets/day
Available in bottles of 100 and 240 tablets.
This vegetarian, allergen-free formula provides a unique, complete, better bone building agent.
Each ingredient is 100% soluble, ionized, and fully bioactive.*
IMPROVE BONE HEALTH
Just as specific dietary and lifestyle factors promote bone health and protect against osteoporosis, other factors can also increase loss of bone mass, including:
- Sodium pulls large amounts of calcium into the kidneys, where it is subsequently excreted through the urinary tract.*
- Protein, in excess of 60 grams per day, promotes the loss of calcium and other vital minerals through the urine.*
- Caffeine-containing drinks have been found to trigger the loss of calcium through the kidneys and intestines.* Research indicates that a lifetime daily consumption of two or more cups of caffeinated coffee or soda is linked with a reduction in bone density.* The more of these beverages one ingests, the greater the loss.*
- Alcohol and tobacco can also damage the bones.* Heavy drinkers appear to be at higher risk of osteoporosis; they are also more susceptible to falls and other accidents.* Heavy smokers typically have less bone density than non-smokers.*
- Brown SE: Better Bones, Better Body. New Canaan:Keats Publishing, Inc., 2nd /ed., 2000.
- Sifton DW: The PDR¨ Family Guide to Nutrition and Health. Montvale: Medical Economics, 1995.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.