Cellular Support Health Suggested Use
As a drink mix, add 3 tablespoons to 8 ounces of liquids or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Drink on an empty stomach.
Superfood for Cellular Support*
Physicians’ Standard Cellular Support has combined important and hard-to-find nutrients to support immune health, promote cell health, and help protect against free radical damage for health and longevity.*
Our Cellular Support is an ideal superfood that may help:
- Promote healthy blood sugar, cholesterol, and blood pressure levels already in the normal range*
- Support weight management and reduce unhealthy cravings for junk food*
- Increase energy, stamina, and strength*
- Support faster muscle recovery*
- Promote heart health*
- Support immune function and healthy intestinal flora*
- Promote healthy tissue growth and liver function*
- Support skin, nail, hair, and bone health*
Why Physicians’ Standard Cellular Support?
Complete Cell Health uses non-chemically processed, stabilized, non-GMO rice bran and rice germ. Thought to be nature’s most perfect food, rice bran and rice germ contain all the vitamins the body needs, an abundance of minerals, essential fatty acids, proteins, all essential amino acids, and over 105 antioxidants, including Tocols, Tocopherols, Carotenoids, Orysanol, Phytosterols, and Polyphenols.
Cellular Support: The Ultimate Superfood
To create the ultimate superfood for optimal cell health, we’ve added IP-6, TMG, FOS, Beta Glucan, Resveratrol, Vitamin D, Biotin, and MSM.*
- Resveratrol is a polyphenol found in grapes, berries, and red wine that scavenges free radicals and helps to inhibit LDL oxidation. It helps promote normal cell division and cardiovascular health.*
- Biotin is essential for carbohydrate metabolism and the synthesis of fatty acids. It also helps incorporate amino acids into protein. This B-complex vitamin, sometimes called vitamin H, promotes cell health, glucose utilization, healthy sweat glands, nerve tissue, and bone marrow.* Also, it helps relieve occasional muscle discomfort, promote healthy skin and hair and supports a healthy digestive tract.*
- Vitamin D3 is a fat-soluble vitamin created naturally by strong sun exposure, but hard to find in foods. Essential for total body health, it promotes calcium absorption and bone health, cell health, neuromuscular and immune function.*
- Beta Glucan is a polysaccharide, or complex carbohydrate, found in cell walls, which supports immune function and overall health and may help protect against the normal effects of aging.*
- Inositol Hexophosphate (IP-6) is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect against free radical damage. Naturally found in beans, brown rice, corn, sesame seeds, wheat bran, and other high-fiber foods, IP-6 helps promote normal cell division. Our IP-6 comes from a non-GMO rice bran base.*
- TriMethylGlycine (TMG) is derived from sugar beets and provides nutritional support for liver function, fat metabolism, cellular reproduction, and helps make carnitine and SAMe in your body.* Plus it helps support normal homocysteine levels for optimal heart health.*
- FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) is derived from Chicory and promotes the growth of healthy intestinal flora in the colon.
- Vanadyl Sulfate is derived from the trace mineral vanadium, which is important for cell health.* It may support health insulin metabolism.*
- MethylSulfonylMethane (MSM) is the main form of bioavailable sulfur in the body, and it’s stored in every cell. MSM helps promote, joint comfort, cell oxygenation, free radical scavenging, and helps maintain healthy hair, skin, and nails.* MSM promotes the absorption of nutrients at the cellular level.*
|Serving Size||13.33 g (3 TBSP)|
|Servings per container||30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|3 Tablespoons • Calories 33 • Calories from fat 18|
|Total Fat||2 g||3.00|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0|
|Total Carbohydrates||4 g||1.5|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4.00|
|Beta Glucan||35 mg||**|
|Total Carotenoids||4.5 mg||224|
|Pantothenic Acid||1 mg||10|
|Folic Acid||3 mcg||1|
|* Daily Value (DV) Not Established|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher ow lower depending on your caloric needs.|
Stabilized Rice Bran and Germ (non-chemically pre-digested solubles and insoluble fiber), Inositol Hexaphosphate (IP6), TMG, Resveratrol, FOS, MSM, Biotin, Beta Glucan, Vanadyl Sulfate.